Home » All Seeds » Life Is Full of Surprises, but Never When You Need One – Bill Watterson
Life Is Full of Surprises, but Never When You Need One - Bill Watterson

Life Is Full of Surprises, but Never When You Need One – Bill Watterson

Every single one of us is working toward one or more goals in our life. And some days, no matter how hard we try to reach the next step of our goal, nothing changes and we seem to be stuck. This can be very frustrating and causes a lot of people to let go of their goals. However, we might find that when we back off and take a deep breath, that’s when life will surprise us the most.

I’ve striven for certain things in my life — such as the perfect job or the perfect relationship — with no success. This has been frustrating, worrisome, and made me lose hope. However, I’ve found that when I take a breather or focus on a new goal, a great job opportunity or person will walk into my life.

These surprises are a part of what makes life great. If nothing ever happened when we didn’t expect it, life would be too predictable. Fortunately, our daily life can change when we least expect it, and hopefully for the better.

Life Is Full of Surprises, but Never When You Need One – Bill Watterson
5 100% 9 votes

About April Stearns

April Stearns enjoys blogging about business, lifestyle, and arts and connecting with the digital world as a content marketer and social media manager. She spends most of her free time reading, practicing yoga and pilates, exploring the Bay Area in California, and watching too much Netflix. You can visit her personal site www.aprilstearns.contently.com and also follow her on her various social media links below.

One comment

  1. Well you know… I believe it is true what I heard. Meaning that when you really want something, all your efforts in getting it represents 10% of it all, but which needs to be done perfectly well. The rest of 90% is in the ..Universe, if you prefer, energy, God… or how you prefer to name it.

    I bet that if you think over this a bit you’ll see that the “unpredictible” that turns up well belongs to this 90%…

    Lovely post 🙂

Join the Discussion...

%d bloggers like this: